As professionals, we are constantly under pressure to perform at work and keep several balls in the air in our private lives. The solution is often sought in more overtime, less sleep, less exercise, less ‘me-time’ and attention to relationships. As a result, we slowly end up in a situation where we exhaust our physical, mental and/or emotional batteries. Do it differently, do it smarter: manage your energy, not your time!
The workshop ‘Energy management’ shares the most up-to-date knowledge on optimal energy use and provides practical tips & tricks to apply the new insights. Several scientific studies on optimising performance in athletes form the basis of this workshop.
Themes that will be addressed during the workshop are:
- The 5 physiological laws and the 3 batteries.
- Unnecessary energy or performance loss.
- Recovery number 1: sleep.
- Physiological calendar of the day: energy peaks and circadian depression.
- Tips & tricks and establishing personal SMART actions.
After the master training the participants have:
- Knowledge of the 5 physiological laws and the 3 energy axes.
- Insight into unnecessary energy loss and performance inertia.
- Insight into ‘battery recharger’ number 1: sleep.
- Knowledge how to adjust their daily schedule to be fit 24 hours a day.
- Practical tips & tricks and specific actions.
Participants are employees from all parts of the organisation.
- Participants: 10 – 20 persons
- Date: upon request
- Duration: half-day
- Location: upon request
Would you like more information or advice without obligation? Call us at +31 (0) 88 – 286 60 55 or fill in the contact form.