WORKING TOGETHER ON VITALITY IN THE WORKPLACE
This practical, interactive training course is all about learning how to practically and effectively facilitate your employees’ self-management of their health from the perspective of dual responsibility for employability, and how to effectively discuss vitality, lifestyle and sustainable employability.
The training is structured as follows:
- Prior to an interactive group meeting, the participants make an individual inventory of how vital their department is and which instruments they already use to facilitate their employees/colleagues in taking control of their own health.
- During the practically oriented plenary session, the focus lies on the ‘why, how and what’ of facilitating vitality on the shop floor without resorting to finger pointing. An important element here is knowledge sharing and inspiration; which instruments and means are already used or available. Followed by the formulation of specific actions.
- Next, the participants improve their vitality and employability interviewing skills through role-playing with training actors in situations that match the needs of your Organization. The techniques are adapted to the level of the participants.
At the end of this training course, participants have
- Insight into why, how and with which instruments they can and want to facilitate vitality in the workplace in a practical way.
- Formulated specific actions that they can take themselves and inspired each other to take action.
- Decided how they are going to secure their implementation in practice and keep the theme alive.
- Insight into the underlying principles and techniques of effective vitality coaching;
- Insight into their preferred style, strengths and weaknesses.
- Experience with what they want, are allowed and can say in a vitality discussion in an open, constructive and respectful way.
Participants are managers, executives, HR officers, health and safety professionals and works council members.
- Participants: 10 – 20 persons
- Date: upon request
- Duration: half-day
- Location: upon request
Would you like more information or advice without obligation? Call us at +31 (0) 88 – 286 60 55 or fill in the contact form.