(Impending) absenteeism: what can you ask, what should you ask when and how do you phrase your questions effectively? Supervisors and absenteeism officers can learn various techniques and theories to prevent sick leave and help absent employees get back to work as soon as possible.
If you provide your sick employees with proper guidance, you can help them get back to work as soon as possible and avoid long periods of absenteeism. Effective conversations about absenteeism are not always easy to achieve. What can you ask and what can you not ask? How do you deal with resistance? What is the best way to address impending absenteeism?
During this practical training, you will learn more about these issues, via theory and role play of scenario’s that fit the needs of your organisation. After the training, you will know the right way to act in compliance with the law, how you can positively influence absenteeism and how you can prevent downtime through proper communication.
After this training:
- You will be aware of the underlying principles and techniques of effective absenteeism conversations
- You will know what important questions to ask in conversations about absenteeism and know what you can and cannot ask an employee who is absent from work
- You will be aware of the pitfalls of absenteeism conversations and how to use your strengths during these conversations
- You will have practiced various kinds of absenteeism conversations
Participants are supervisors, HR officers, occupational health and safety professionals and works council members.
- Capacity: 10 – 20 participants
- Date: In consultations
- Duration: Day-part
- Location: In consultation
For more information, call us via +31 88 – 286 60 55
or fill in the contact form.