Energy management workshop
As professionals, we are constantly feeling pressure to perform well at work and to stay on top of everything, at work and at home. Many people try to solve this by working overtime, sleeping less, exercising less, taking less ‘me-time’ and paying less attention to their relationships. As a result, we will slowly but surely end up in a situation in which our physical, mental and/or emotional batteries become exhausted. Handle it differently, be smart: manage your energy, not your time!
During the workshop ‘Energy management’, participants will be made aware of the most recent insights into optimal use of energy, and learn practical tips & tricks to apply these new insights. This workshop is based on various scientific studies on optimising the performance of athletes.
Themes that are included in the workshop:
- The 5 physiological laws and the 3 batteries
- Unnecessary loss of energy or performance capacity
- Recovery number 1: sleep
- Physiological calendar of the day: energy peaks and circadian depression
- Tips & tricks and determining personal SMART actions
After the master training, participants will have:
- Knowledge of the 5 physiological laws and the 3 axes of energy
- Insight into unnecessary loss of energy and performance capacity
- Insight into ‘battery recharger’ number 1: sleep
- Understanding about how to adjust their daily structure, so they can be fit 24 hours a day
- Practical tips & tricks and concrete actions
Participants are employees from all segments of the organisation
- Capacity: 10 – 20 participants
- Date: In consultation
- Duration: Day-part
- Location: In consultation
For more information, call us via +31 88 – 286 60 55 or fill in the contact form.