Comprehensive health management masterclass
The systematic and targeted attention for health and employability of employees in all operational activities to support the primary process of your organisation, this is the essence of operational health management (CHM). In this context, comprehensive means that CHM is connected to all other policies, in order to achieve a financially healthy organisation, with healthy people.
During this interactive masterclass, you will get an insight into the theoretical framework behind CHM. And you will be given practical examples of successful implementation, and how you can translate this to your own company processes. Included themes are strategic organisation analysis, stakeholder analysis, effective communication and smart financing. Before the masterclass, you will be asked to collect information about your own organisation, so that you can use the input from this masterclass to refine the business case of your organisation and adequately translate it to operationalisation.
This masterclass CHM is also a starting point for working according to the directive NPR 6070 ‘Driving durable employability of employees’ or a IHMQ (Integrated Health Management and Quality) certification.
After this training, participants will have:
- Basic knowledge of the theoretical framework behind CHM and the added value for organisations
- Insight into common issues, such as suitability with existing processes in the organisation, support, permanent scheduling and effective communication campaigns to influence behaviour
- Practical tips and advice
- Concrete actions to take within their own organisation
Participants are director, managers, supervisors, HR officers, occupational health and safety professionals and works council members
- Capacity: 15 participants
- Date: In consultation
- Duration: Day-part (excluding time for the preparation assignment)
- Location: In consultation
For more information, call us via +31 88 – 286 60 55 or fill in the contact form.