Mindfulness & Compassion training
Mindfulness results in better mental and physical health and will improve everyday performance. Compassion has a positive influence on our motivation and behaviour. It enables us to face the challenges of life and makes our lifestyle healthier.
The scientifically substantiated 4 day training combines the knowledge of the positive effects of mindfulness and compassion on our health and employability with practical tools to increase the resilience of employees. Together with Dr David Dewulf, expert in mindfulness & compassion, this training was especially developed to support occupational health. Dewulf is the founder of the Institute for Attention & Mindfulness (I AM) and author of the bestseller ‘Heartful life, Mindful work. Balance your life in 7 steps.
The training consists of a 2 day mindfulness module plus a 2 day compassion module. Included themes are:
- Attention & the nature of the brain
- The brain & the capacity for happiness
- Emotions, the emotion regulation systems and their importance to our wellbeing
- Vulnerabilities and needs as strengths
- Soothing pain and suffering
- Self-care and wellbeing
- The inner critic: advantages and disadvantages
- The voice of compassion, the voice of unaggressive ‘motivation’
- The 4 aspects of living a full and healthy life
After this training, you will have:
- Scientifically supported theoretical and practical knowledge of mindfulness and compassion
- Essential skills, tools and tips to integrate mindfulness and compassion into working with people
- A syllabus and 15 audio downloads
Participants are HR officers, occupational health and safety professionals and supervisors who are interested in a practical, comprehensive approach of health improvement and who have a function in which they encounter people with complaints like stress, chronic pain, burn-out, anxiety and depression and/or stress-related problems such as migraines, sleeping disorders, heart disease and a high blood pressure.
- Capacity: 12 – 18 participants
- Date: In consultation
- Duration: 2×2 days from 10.00 – 17.00, doors open at 9.30
- Location: In consultation
For more information, call us via +31 88 – 286 60 55 or fill in the contact form.