Training for working together on vitality and employability
This practical, interactive training is all about learning how to practically and effectively facilitate your employee in taking control of their health from a shared responsibility, and how to start conversations about vitality, lifestyle and durable employability in an effective way.
The training is structured as follows:
- Before the interactive group meeting, participants will examine how vital their department is and what tools they already use to facilitate their employees/colleagues in taking control of their health.
- During the practical plenary session, the focus will be on the ‘why, how and what’ of facilitating vitality in the workplace, without being too pedantic. An important element of this is sharing knowledge and inspiration; what tools or resources are available or already being used. The next step is formulating concrete actions.
- Then, participants will participate in role play with training actors to practice their vitality and employability conversations skills in scenario’s that fit the needs of your organisations. The techniques will be adjusted to the level of the participants.
After this training, participants will have:
- insight into why, how and with what instruments they can facilitate vitality in the workplace in a practical setting;
- formulated concrete actions that they will get to work with, and inspire each other to take action;
- a plan on how to guarantee the implementation in practical situations and keep the theme relevant;
- insight into the underlying principles and techniques of effective vitality conversations;
- insight into their preferred styles, strong points and pitfalls;
- experience with what they want to and can say in a vitality conversation, in an open, constructive and respectful way.
Participants are managers, supervisors, HR officers, occupational health and safety professionals and works council members
- Capacity: 10 – 20 participants
- Date: In consultation
- Duration: Day-part
- Location: In consultation
For more information, call us via +31 88 – 286 60 55 or fill in the contact form.