Conversations about vitality and employability
Many people find it difficult to talk to their employees or colleagues about their vitality, lifestyle and (durable) employability, because this is related to someone’s private life. Through this interactive training, you can learn how to start a conversation about these topics.
This training is unique because of the link between conversational skills and the things you can and want to say about a person’s vitality and lifestyle, in the context of their durable employability. Participants will improve their conversational skills through role play with a training actor, in scenario’s that fit the needs of your organisation. Depending on the level of the participants, various techniques are introduced. ‘Learning by doing’ will provide an insight into people’s own communicative behaviour and its effect on other people.
At the end of this training, participants will have:
- Insight into the underlying principles and techniques of effective vitality and employability conversations
- Insight into their preferred style, strong points and pitfalls
- Experience with what they can and want to say in a vitality or lifestyle conversation, in an open, constructive and respectful way
Participants are managers, managers, supervisors, HR officers, occupational health and safety professionals and works council
- Attendees: 10 – 20 persons
- Date: In consultation
- Duration: Day-part
- Location: In consultation
For more information, call us via +31 88 – 286 60 55 or fill in the contact form.