In order to opt for sustainable employability instead of absenteeism, an individual is required to have sufficient knowledge (knowledge), a positive basic attitude (will) and the capacity to show desirable behaviour (ability). At the same time, the organisation is required to create a culture and leadership style that facilitate the individual in self-management. With our academy, we facilitate the shared responsibility of employee and employer, to (be able to) manage healthy people in healthy organisations.
Our educational offerings include:
- Working together on vitality and employability.
- Discussing vitality and employability.
- Discussing absenteeism.
- Taking the lead on managing your health through lifestyle.
- Energy management.
- Mindfulness and compassion.
- Insight into absenteeism.
- Prevention of wage sanctions.
- Effective leadership.
- Integral corporate health management.
- Focus on employability with business intelligence.
Would you like more information? Call us via +31 (0) 88 – 286 60 55 or contact us through the contact form. We’d be happy to think along with you.