INSIGHT INTO ABSENTEEISM MASTERCLASS
Gaining insight into in absenteeism dilemmas in your own and other organisations, with up-to-date knowledge on the latest legislation and regulations, that is the goal of this masterclass, led by our expert absenteeism coach.
Themes that are covered:
- Causes, backgrounds and consequences.
- Roles and responsibilities of different parties.
- Management of absenteeism: adequate approach, in compliance with current legislation and regulations.
- Prevention of absenteeism: increasing employability.
At the end of this training, you will have:
- Knowledge about the shared responsibility in the event of absenteeism; how should the employee and employer act, what is possible and what is allowed.
- Practical tools to increase employability and prevent absenteeism.
- Answers to questions regarding your situation.
- Hand-out for reference.
Participants are managers, HR officers, occupational health and safety professionals and works council members.
- Capacity: 8 – 15 participants
- Date: November, 17 2020
- Duration: 9.30 – 12.30 hrs
- Location: Online (Dutch language)
- Closing date for registration: November 10, 2020
- Costs: € 104,20
Would you like to inscribe? Contact us through the contact form. We will contact you as soon as possible. Would you like more information? Call us via +31 88 – 286 60 55 or contact us through the contact form. We’d be happy to think along with you.