MANAGING EMPLOYABILITY WITH BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Limited (or no) employability is often caused by causes other than (only) medical ones and, moreover, is then easier to influence and prevent. A good analysis of the complex interplay of causal processes affecting the individual and the organizational environment (culture, leadership, policy) plus the right combination of statistical information ensures that: (A) important indicators of health and non-medical absenteeism are exposed and (B) the value of health can be expressed in financial data. Measuring is knowing’.
Topics covered are:
- Dual responsibility for employability.
- Organizational diagnosis on the basis of business intelligence / HR analytics.
- From organizational diagnosis to effective policy and practice.
- Self presented case histories.
After the masterclass the participants have:
- Insight into the meaning of dual responsibility for employability for their own organization.
- Experience in how business intelligence / HR analytics can be used to gather measurable knowledge about possible risk groups and best practices in the organization.
- Insight into the translation of measurement results into policy and targeted interventions.
- Answers to questions about your own casuistry.
- Tips and advice.
Participants are managers, board members, executives, HR officers, health & safety professionals and works council members.
- Capacity: 15 persons
- Date: upon request
- Duration: 3 hours
- Location: upon request
Would you like more information or advice without obligation? Call us on +31 (0) 88 – 286 60 55 or complete the contact form.