Gaining insight into absenteeism dilemmas from your own and other Organizations combined with up-to-date knowledge of the latest laws and regulations, that is the aim of this master class.
Topics covered are:
- Causes, backgrounds and consequences.
- Roles and responsibilities of different parties.
- Managing absenteeism: adequate approach and compliance with current legislation and regulations.
- Prevention of absenteeism: increasing employability.
After this training, you have
- Knowledge about the dual responsibility in absenteeism; how employees and employers should act, what is possible and what is allowed.
- Practical tools to increase employability and prevent absenteeism.
- Answers to questions about your own case.
- Handout as reference work.
Participants are managers, HR officers, health and safety professionals and works council members
- Participants: 8 – 15 persons
- Date: 1 November 2022
- Duration: 9.00 – 12.00 hours
- Location: online via Teams (Dutch language)
- Cost: €115,- per person excl. VAT
Sign up or more information
Are you interested in participating the course? Register via the contact form. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Would you like more information? Call us at +31 (0) 88 – 286 60 55 or fill in the contact form. We will be happy to think along with you.