Gaining insight into absenteeism dilemmas from your own and other Organizations combined with up-to-date knowledge of the latest laws and regulations, that is the aim of this master class.
Topics covered are:
- Causes, backgrounds and consequences.
- Roles and responsibilities of different parties.
- Managing absenteeism: adequate approach and compliance with current legislation and regulations.
- Prevention of absenteeism: increasing employability.
After this training, you have
- Knowledge about the dual responsibility in absenteeism; how employees and employers should act, what is possible and what is allowed.
- Practical tools to increase employability and prevent absenteeism.
- Answers to questions about your own case.
- Handout as reference work.
Participants are managers, HR officers, health and safety professionals and works council members
- Participants: 8 – 15 persons
- Date: by arrangement
- Duration: by arrangement
- Location: by arrangement / Online via Teams (Dutch language)
- Closing date for registration:
Would you like more information or advice without obligation? Call us at +31 (0) 88 – 286 60 55 or fill in the contact form.