Many people experience constant pressure to perform at work and/or keep all the balls in the air privately. More overtime, less sleep, less exercise, less ‘me-time’ and focus on relationships then seem to be the way out. Slowly, however, you then end up in a situation where you exhaust your physical, mental and/or emotional batteries. Do it differently, do it smarter: manage your energy, not your time!
The Energy Management workshop shares the most up-to-date knowledge on optimal energy use and gives participants practical tips & tricks to apply the new insights. Various scientific studies on optimising performance in athletes form the basis of this workshop.
Topics covered during the workshop are:
- The 5 physiological laws and the 3 batteries.
- Unnecessary loss of energy or performance.
- Recovery number 1: sleep.
- Physiological calendar of the day: energy peaks and circadian depression.
- Tips & tricks and establishing personal SMART actions.
Upon completion of the master training, participants will have:
- Knowledge of the 5 physiological laws and the 3 energy axes.
- Understanding of unnecessary energy loss and performance inefficiency.
- Understanding of ‘battery charger’ number 1: sleep.
- Knowledge how to adjust their daily schedule to be fit for 24 hours.
- Practical tips & tricks and concrete actions.
Participants are employees from all parts of the organisation.
- Participants: 10 – 20 persons.
- Date: by arrangement.
- Duration: half day.
- Location: by arrangement.
Are you looking for an inspiring corporate event? All our workshops/trainings can be followed in combination with experience events, such as a padel clinic under the guidance of an experienced trainer.
Would you like more information or advice without obligation? Call us at +31 (0) 88 – 286 60 55 or fill in the contact form. Wewill be happy to think along with you.