EMPLOYABILITY VALUE INDICATOR AND WAGE VALUE INDICATOR
Specific, factual insight into the employability of the employee in terms of tasks/activities to be performed and the real wage value of the (own) function is often very difficult for an employer and employee. While such insight is essential to take the right steps towards optimal employability in a timely and targeted manner.
Specific translation into suitable work and real wage value/partial recovery
The employability value indicator/wage value indicator helps translate the dual responsibility of employee and employer for employability into: (a) a suitable job (tasks/activities) and (b) support from the employee to work on his employability in the short and long term. The tasks/activities that can be performed by the employee are substantiated. And the real wage value/partial recovery (productivity compared to ‘maatman’ wage) is calculated.
Tool for income insurance payment
Because of the objective determination of the real wage value, the Employability Value Indicator/Wage Value Indicator is pre-eminently suitable for determining the disability percentage in relation to your income insurance, especially the absenteeism insurance and the WIA insurance.
Deployment of the employability value indicator/wage value indicator includes:
- Preparation of job load profile (main tasks, subtasks, percentage distribution).
- Interview with employer and employee for insight into the employee’s work.
- Calculation of actual wage value based on the above-mentioned input.
- Reporting to employer and employee, and only if he is client, also to the income insurer.
In case of changed workload or reallocation of tasks, the last determined employability value/wage value can be updated upon request and an updated report will follow.
The employability value indicator/wage value indicator is effective both preventively and in case of absenteeism:
- Employee working, but has complaints and/or experiences work as heavy.
- Frequent absentee employee who is currently working.
- Employee does not know what to do to retire in a healthy way.
In case of absenteeism:
- Stagnating reintegration where employer and employee want concrete insight into the feasibility of tasks, the progress of reintegration and what partial recovery rate can be linked to it. So that they can make concrete agreements to which both are willing and able to commit.
- The income insurer wants to have its own wage value determined in an objective manner because of an income insurance benefit.
- The employer wants to demonstrate to its income insurer what the real wage value is because of the claim on the income insurance.
Would you like more information or advice without obligation? Call us at +31 (0) 88 – 286 60 55 or fill in the contact form. We will be happy to think along with you.