WORKING TOGETHER ON VITALITY IN THE WORKPLACE
This practical, interactive training course is about learning how, on the basis of your dual responsibility for employability, you can practically and effectively facilitate your employees in taking charge of their own health and how you can effectively discuss vitality, lifestyle and sustainable employability.
The training course is structured as follows:
- Prior to an interactive group meeting, participants take stock individually of how vital their department is and which instruments they already use themselves to facilitate their employees/colleagues in taking control of their health.
- During the practical plenary session, the focus will be on the ‘why, how and what’ of facilitating vitality on the shop floor, without resorting to finger-pointing. An important element here is knowledge sharing and inspiration; which tools and resources are already being used or are available. Followed by the formulation of concrete actions.
- Next, using role-plays with training actors, participants improve their vitality and employability skills in situations that fit your organisation’s needs. The techniques are tailored to the level of the participants.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will have:
- Insight into why, how and with what tools they want and can facilitate vitality in the workplace in a practical way.
- Formulated concrete actions they can take themselves and inspired each other to take action.
- Determined how they will secure their implementation in practice and keep the theme alive.
- Insight into the underlying principles and techniques of effective vitality interviewing;
- Insight into their preferred style, strengths and pitfalls.
- Experience with what they want, are allowed and able to say in a vitality conversation in an open, constructive and respectful way.
Participants are managers, executives, HR officers, health and safety professionals and works council members.
- Participants: 10 – 20 persons.
- Date: by arrangement.
- Duration: half-day.
- Location: by arrangement.
Are you looking for an inspiring corporate event? All our workshops/trainings can be followed in combination with experience events, such as a padel clinic under the guidance of an experienced trainer.
Would you like more information or advice without obligation? Call us at +31 (0) 88 – 286 60 55 or fill in the contact form. We will be happy to think along with you.