MINDFULNESS & COMPASSION
Mindfulness results in better mental and physical health and improved daily functioning. Compassion has a positive impact on our motivation and behaviour. It helps in dealing with life’s challenges and a healthier lifestyle.
This Mindfulness & Compassion training has been specially developed for application in occupational health with Dr David Dewulf. He is an authority on mindfulness & compassion and author of, among others, the bestseller ‘Heartful living, Mindful working. Balancing your life in 7 steps’. The science-based training is characterised by combining knowledge about the positive effects of mindfulness and compassion on our health and employability with practical tools to strengthen the resilience of employees.
The training consists of a 2-day module on mindfulness and a 2-day module on compassion. Themes covered are:
- Attention & the nature of the brain.
- The brain & the capacity for happiness.
- Emotions, the emotion regulation systems and their importance for our well-being.
- Vulnerability and needs as strength.
- Alleviating pain and suffering.
- The voice of compassion, the voice of ‘non-violent motivation’.
- The 4 quadrants for living fully and healthily.
Upon completion of this training, participants will have:
- Science-based theoretical and experiential knowledge of mindfulness and compassion.
- Essential skills, tools and tips for integrating mindfulness and compassion into individual work with people.
- A syllabus and multiple audio downloads.
Participants are HR, management and health and safety professionals interested in a practical, integrated approach to health promotion who, from their role, deal with people with symptoms such as stress, chronic pain, burnout, anxiety and depression and/or stress-related issues such as migraines, sleep disorders, heart disease and high blood pressure.
- Participants: 12 – 18 persons.
- Date: by arrangement.
- Duration: 2×2 days.
- Location: by arrangement.
Are you looking for an inspiring corporate event? All our workshops/trainings can be followed in combination with experience events, such as a padel clinic under the guidance of an experienced trainer.
Would you like more information or advice without obligation? Call us at +31 (0) 88 – 286 60 55 or fill in the contact form. We will be happy to think along with you.