If you receive benefits under the WGA, Wajong, WAZ, ZW or WW, the UWV (Employee Insurance Agency) can offer you a reintegration service to help you on your way back to the labour market. We have been working closely with the UWV for a long time and can assist you with the following services: the “Fit for work” programme, the “Towards employment” programme and various modular programmes.
“Fit for work”
The “Fit for work” programme is designed to help you get a realistic picture of the opportunities on the labour market and learn the skills you need to (re-)enter the labour market. This programme consists of three main activities:
- Strengthening employee skills
- Improving personal effectiveness
- Gaining insight into labour market position
After successful completion, the “Fit for work” programme can be followed by the “Towards employment” programme.
The “Towards employment” programme is intended to support you in starting applying for a job with the goal of finding new, suitable and sustainable employment. We support you in all activities involved in this process, such as writing an application letter, drafting a CV and preparing for job interviews. This process can include the following components:
- Drawing up a personal profile and search profile
- Investigating opportunities and possibilities
- Labour market approach
Are you not ready yet for a “Fit for work” or “Towards employment” programme? In that case, you can opt for a modular programme; these services can be used independently of each other. The aim is for you to regain self-management to prepare you for a follow-up programme aimed at finding employment. The services we provide are:
- Participation intervention; breaking through social isolation by finding solutions together to start participating in society again.
- Promoting social participation; strengthening mental and physical capacity by searching for and initiating suitable activities together.
- Practical assessment; investigating together what position you have on the labour market and what the possibilities are for work.
- Support with education; coaching and support with education that is necessary for you to be able to return to work.
A programme is at all times customised, tailored to your personal situation and wishes, within the framework of the UWV. In order to be able to make use of the services, a referral from the UWV is required. The UWV occupational health expert can indicate whether you are eligible for this.
Would you like more information? Call us via +31 (0) 88 – 286 60 55 or contact us through the contact form. We’d be happy to think along with you.