VITALITY AND EMPLOYABILITY INTERVIEWS
Many people find it difficult to talk to their employees or colleagues about their vitality, lifestyle and (sustainable) employability because it affects someone’s private life. In this interactive training course, you will learn how to discuss these topics effectively.
The unique aspect of this training course is the link between conversational skills and the content of what you can, may and want to say about someone’s vitality and lifestyle in the light of their sustainable employability. Participants improve their conversation skills through role-plays with a training actor in situations that fit your organisation’s needs. Depending on the level of the participants, different techniques are used. By learning by doing, participants gain insight into their own communicative behaviour and its effect on others.
After this training course, participants will have:
- Insight into the underlying principles and techniques of effective vitality and employability interviewing.
- Insight into their preferred style, strengths and pitfalls.
- Experience with what they want, are allowed and able to say in an open, constructive and respectful way in a vitality or lifestyle discussion.
Participants are managers, executives, HR officers, health and safety professionals and works council members.
- Participants: 10 – 20 persons.
- Date: by arrangement.
- Duration: half day.
- Location: by arrangement.
Are you looking for an inspiring corporate event? All our workshops/trainings can be followed in combination with experience events, such as a padel clinic under the guidance of an experienced trainer.
Would you like more information or advice without obligation? Call us at +31 (0) 88 – 286 60 55 or fill in the contact form. We will be happy to think along with you.