PERIODIC OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH EXAMINATION
The Working Conditions Act makes an occupational health examination compulsory: “The employer shall periodically give employees the opportunity to undergo an examination designed to prevent or limit as far as possible the risks to their health caused by their work”.
The content of a periodical occupational health examination (PAGO) is always customized, because a PAGO should be linked to the risk inventory and evaluation (RI&E) of the organization. The examination consists in any case of the following components:
- Digital questionnaire employability.
- Digital questionnaire work capabilities.
- Measurement of basic biometrics on location.
- Specific measurements of work-related health risks.
- Coaching conversation on location based on the report and the results of basic biometrics.
- Personal report in the My Active Health app.
Would you like more information or advice without obligation? Call us at +31 (0) 88 – 286 60 55 or fill in the contact form.