PREVENTIVE MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS 2.0
For many organisations an integral health check with attention to the psychosocial workload fits well with their risk inventory & evaluation (RI&E). This integral health check owes its effectiveness to the combination of the elements below:
- Integral awareness work capacity: your employees gain insight into their physical, mental and social work capacity.
- Self-management activation: your employees are encouraged to get to work with the findings themselves, by a motivating interview technique and personal advice, among other things.
- Group analysis: optional, an anonymised report that gives you as an employer’s insight into the work capacity and absenteeism risk at (sub)group level.
- Flexibility: easily customisable for issues specific to your organisation.
- Privacy guaranteed: only the individual employee will be able to view the results. The survey and examination results are stored by us in a secure environment.
The preventive medical examination 2.0 consists of:
- Comprehensive lifestyle test: provides insight into the current balance across six lifestyle areas.
- Employability questionnaire: scientifically validated; provides an overall picture of employability across five domains: support at work and at home; sources of stress at work and at home; personal characteristics such as perfectionism or avoidance; complaints; experienced limitations.
- Biometrics: height, weight, BMI, blood pressure.
- Blood tests: cholesterol and glucose levels (finger-prick).
- Consultation: motivational interview by a lifestyle expert.
- Personal advice: summary examination report with personal advice.
Would you like more information? Call us via +31 (0) 88 – 286 60 55
or contact us through the contact form
. We’d be happy to think along with you.