From our Academy, we facilitate on the dual responsibility of employer and employee for sustainable employability and vitality with various training courses and workshops.
Within the pillar ‘Organisational culture, leadership and policy’, we organise, among other things:
- Insight into the Working Conditions Framework Act (Arbowet) for organizations that want to legally anchor sustainable employability in their policy.
- The RI&E as a (cultural) management system.
- Effective leadership.
- Integral health management.
- Managing employability with business intelligence.
- Work happiness as an organisational culture.
This list is certainly not exhaustive. Do you have a specific need? Ask about the possibilities.
Are you looking for an inspiring corporate event? All our courses can be followed in combination with experience events. Think, for example, of a workshop Steering employability with business intelligence followed by a padel clinic under the guidance of an experienced trainer.
Would you like advice without obligation, more information or do you have a specific wish? Fill in the contact form or call us on +31 (0) 88 – 286 60 55.