SENIOR SAFETY EXPERTS
Promoting safety at work and in the working environment, that is the main task of our certified senior safety experts. They help you draw up, implement and adjust policy in the area of safety, health, welfare and the environment (HSE). With a background in engineering or physics, for example, they combine strategic advice with operational action.
Examples of work
Examples of the work carried out by our senior safety experts include
- Advice on fire safety, accident reporting and registration, calamity and evacuation plans.
- Drafting and testing the RI&E (risk inventory and evaluation).
- Drafting an additional risk inventory and evaluation (ARIE). The ARIE is in fact a supplementary RI&E aimed at the risks of major accidents involving hazardous substances.
- Setting up danger zone classification (ATEX) for companies with an explosion risk.
- Setting up and implementing management systems concerning safety and working conditions.
- Carrying out measurements, inspections, checks.
- Carrying out accident analyses and reports.
- Carry out quantitative risk assessment (QRA). The QRA is a tool to provide insight into the risks of using, transporting and storing hazardous substances and for aviation. In order to determine the risks for external safety, both the chances and the effects of incidents involving hazardous substances are charted in a QRA. The results of a QRA are distances to site-specific risk contours (PR) and the height of the group risk (GR).
- Providing information and training to employees about working safely.
Would you like free advice or more information? Fill in the contact form or call us on +31 (0) 88 – 286 60 55.