Work happiness as an organisational culture
Work happiness concerns both the individual happiness experience and an organisational culture that stimulates pleasure at work. It can be positively influenced by giving it structural attention, raising awareness about it and, as an organisation, making conscious choices that contribute to happiness at work. This means paying structural attention to points that are important in experiencing happiness, such as involvement, meaning, autonomy and working atmosphere. And encouraging employees to be willing and able to take responsibility for their own happiness at work.
Increasing work happiness in the organisation
For job happiness, on the one hand, the commitment of individual employees is important. And on the other, the commitment of senior management and executives to create a culture in which the conditions for work happiness are created and there is room for employees to take up their own responsibility. If the basic conditions are in place and the conversation about them can be held, work happiness can become a reality. Hierarchical relationships within a workshop can feel less secure, which is why we offer two variants:
- Work happiness as an organisational culture for managers and executives. See below.
- Own direction on work happiness for employees.
Happy employees provide organisations with several concrete benefits such as reduced absenteeism and turnover. But also, for example, more creativity and innovation, better cooperation and greater engagement – ultimately contributing to better business results. This workshop examines how happiness at work as an organisational characteristic can be pursued, what is most needed within the own organisation and how this can be shaped in the organisation. In various exercises, we also experience the impact of different interventions and how managers can encourage employees to work on their own happiness at work.
At the end of the workshop, participants will have:
- Knowledge of and a concrete understanding of the concept of work happiness.
- Clearly visualised the benefits of work happiness as an organisational culture.
- Experienced how to create small moments of happiness for themselves and others.
- Developed ideas with regard to creating conditions for more happiness at work.
- Strategies devised to give work happiness structural attention.
- Practical tips & tricks to increase and perpetuate both their own and their employees’ happiness at work.
For participants who want to concretise and operationalise the strategies and tactics for workplace happiness as an organisational culture, we offer an in-depth workshop.
Senior management and executives from all parts of the organisation.
- Participants: 12 persons.
- Date: by arrangement.
- Duration: 4 hours.
- Location: by arrangement.
Are you looking for an inspiring corporate event? All our workshops/trainings can be followed in combination with experience events, such as a padel clinic under the guidance of an experienced trainer.
Would you like more information or free advice? Call us on 088 – 286 60 55 or fill in the contact form. We will be happy to think along with you.