As professionals, we constantly experience pressure to perform at work and to stay on top of everything, at work and at home. Many people try to solve this by working more hours, less sleep, less exercise, less ‘me-time’ and attention to relationships. As a result, we slowly end up in a situation in which we exhaust our physical, mental and/or emotional batteries. Do it differently, be smart: manage your energy, not your time!
In the workshop ‘Energy management’, the most current knowledge about optimal energy use is shared and participants receive practical tips & tricks to apply these new insights. This workshop is based on various scientific studies on optimising the performance of athletes.
Themes that will be discussed during the workshop:
- The 5 physiological laws and the 3 batteries.
- Unnecessary energy or performance loss.
- Recovery number 1: sleep.
- Physiological calendar of the day: energy peaks and circadian depression.
- Tips & tricks and establishing personal SMART actions.
At the end of the master training, participants will have:
- Knowledge of the 5 physiological laws and the 3 energy axes.
- Insight into unnecessary energy loss and performance inefficiency.
- Insight into ‘battery recharger’ number 1: sleep.
- Knowledge how to adjust their daily schedule to be fit 24 hours a day.
- Practical tips & tricks and concrete actions.
Participants are employees from all parts of the organisation.
- Capacity: 10 – 20 participants
- Date: In consultation
- Duration: Half-day
- Location: In consultation
Would you like more information? Call us via +31 88 – 286 60 55 or contact us through the contact form. We’d be happy to think along with you.