(Impending) absenteeism: what are you allowed to ask? What should you ask when and how do you effectively phrase your questions? Learn various techniques and theories to prevent absenteeism as a manager or absenteeism manager and to support absent employees in returning to the work floor soon.
Good support of your absent employees contributes to a successful resumption of work and the prevention of absenteeism. Effective conversations about absenteeism are not always easy to achieve. What can, and can’t you ask? How do you deal with resistance? What is the best way to address impending absenteeism?
In this practical training, you will explore these issues through theory and role-play of situations that fit the needs of your organisation. After the training, you will know how to act correctly according to the law, how you can positively influence absenteeism and how you can prevent absenteeism through the right conversation.
After this training:
- You are familiar with the underlying principles and techniques of effective absenteeism conversations.
- You know what important questions to ask in conversations about absenteeism and know what you may and may not ask an employee who is absent from work.
- You are aware of your pitfalls in absenteeism conversations and how to use your strengths in these conversations.
- You have practised various forms of absenteeism conversations.
Participants are managers, HR officers, occupational health and safety professionals and works council members.
- Capacity: 10 – 20 participants
- Date: In consultations
- Duration: Half-day
- Location: In consultation
Would you like more information? Call us via +31 88 – 286 60 55 or contact us through the contact form. We’d be happy to think along with you.