EMPLOYABILITY AND PREVENTION
Organizations are constantly evolving. Functions and working methods change frequently. Employees are not always aware of change, do not feel the space to master new ways of working, or they are asked to perform on competencies that they naturally possess less. As a result, the employee is no longer ‘attuned’ to the job, which can ultimately lead to absenteeism.
Another employability issue that arises is that, in principle, everyone wants to live healthy lives and be employable, but often lacks the knowledge, insight and the ability to structurally make healthy(-ier) choices in all aspects of life. Employers often struggle with the question: how can I encourage my employees to behave in a healthy way without being pedantic and with respect for someone’s personal choices?
Employability and preventive health services
For employability and/or prevention issues, we facilitate organisations with, among other things:
- Employability coaching: employability scan, resilience coaching, lifestyle coaching, career coaching.
- Reintegration coaching and outplacement: consultation including reintegration plan, reintegration track 1, reintegration track 2, reintegration track 3 / WGA, outplacement and entrepreneurship.
- Employability professionals, other: corporate social worker, mediator, confidential advisor.
- Preventive medical examination: preventive medical examination 2.0, occupational medical examinations, occupational driving licence examinations.
- Education: training, workshops and masterclasses.
Would you like more information? Call us via +31 (0) 88 – 286 60 55 or contact us through the contact form. We’d be happy to think along with you.