Preventive medical examination (PMO) 2.0
Would you like to:
- Prevent the limited employability of employees because of psychological complaints?
- Limit problems related to obesity, alcohol consumption and/or smoking within your organisation?
- Enable the early detection of employees getting into a slump in their current function once they get older?
Then, like many other employers, you can choose to implement Preventive Medical Examination (PMO) 2.0 as a prelude to the effective drive of durable employability, health and absenteeism control. This way, you will also comply with the legal obligation of offering and implementing a Preventive Medical Examination according to the Risico Inventory & Evaluation (RI&E).
The innovative PMO 2.0 is a comprehensive health check, that is effective thanks to:
- Comprehensive increased awareness work capacity: your employees will get an insight into their physical, mental and social work capacity
- Activation individual control: your employees are encouraged to get to work with the results by themselves, among other things through a motivational interview technique and personal advice
- Group analysis: optional, an anonymous report that will give employers an insight into the work capacity and downtime risk at (sub) group level
- Flexibility: easily customisable for issues specific to your organisation
- Privacy guaranteed: only the individual employee will be able to view the results. The survey and results of the examination will be stored by us, in a secure environment
The PMO 2.0 includes an individual preventive medical check, consisting of:
- Comprehensive lifestyle test: provides an insight into the current balance of six lifestyle domains
- Survey employability: scientifically sound, provides a complete overview of the employability in five domains: Support at work and at home; Stress factors at work and at home; Personal characteristics such as perfectionism or avoidance; Complaints; Experienced obstacles
- Biometrics: length, weight, BMI, blood pressure
- Blood tests: cholesterol and glucose level (finger-prick)
- Consultation: motivational consultation with a lifestyle expert
- Personal advice: summarising examination report with personal advice
A lot of employers want to increase the added value of a preventive medical examination by making lifestyle, in a wide sense, a comprehensive part of their absenteeism and/or durable employability policy. That is why, at Active Health Group, we facilitate our clients with lifestyle care as a part of our occupational health and safety service [link to tab occupational health and safety service, including vitality contract] and additional intervention, such as lifestyle coaching [link lifestyle coaching tab] and education [internal link to education].
Interested in a Preventive Medical Examination (PMO) 2.0? Call us via +31 88 – 286 60 55 or fill in the contact form. We will provide you with fitting advice.