INTEGRAL CORPORATE HEALTH MANAGEMENT
The systematic and targeted attention for health and employability of employees in all business activities to support the primary process of your organisation, that is the essence of integral corporate health management (ICHM). Where integral refers to the fact that ICHM is connected to all other policies to achieve a financially healthy organisation with healthy people.
In this interactive masterclass, you will gain insight into the theoretical framework behind ICHM. Based on practical examples of successful implementation, you will learn how to translate this into your own business processes. Elements like strategic organisational analysis, stakeholder analysis, effective communication and smart financing are discussed. Prior to the masterclass, you will be asked to gather information from your organisation, so that you can use the input from this masterclass to further refine the business case of your organisation and make an adequate translation into operationalisation.
This masterclass ICHM is also a starting point for working in accordance with the guideline NPR 6070 ‘Driving sustainable employability of employees’ or a IHMQ (Integrated Health Management and Quality) certification.
At the end of this course, participants will have:
- Basic knowledge of the theoretical framework behind CHM and its added value for organisations.
- Insight into common issues, such as alignment with existing processes in the organisation, support, permanent agenda-setting and effective communication campaigns aimed at influencing behaviour.
- Practical tips and advice.
- Concrete actions to get started in their own organisation.
Participants are directors, managers, HR officers, occupational health and safety professionals and works council members.
- Capacity: 15 participants
- Date: In consultation
- Duration: Half-day (excluding the time for the preparatory assignment)
- Location: In consultation
Would you like more information? Call us via +31 88 – 286 60 55 or contact us through the contact form. We’d be happy to think along with you.