FOCUS ON EMPLOYABILITY WITH BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Reduced employability is usually the result of causes other than (just) medical ones, which are easier to influence and preventable. A solid analysis of the complex interplay of mutually influencing causal processes at the individual and the organisational level (culture, leadership, policy) and the right combination of statistical information result in: (A) the uncovering of important indicators of health and non-medical absenteeism and (B) the expression of the value of health in financial data. Measuring is the key to knowledge.
Included themes are:
- Shared responsibility for employability.
- Organisational diagnostic scan based on business intelligence/HR analytics.
- From organisational diagnosis to effective policy and practice.
- Cases from participants’ own practice.
At the end of the masterclass, participants will have:
- Insight into the meaning of the shared responsibility for employability for their own organisation.
- Experience how an organisational diagnostic scan based on business intelligence/HR analytics can be used to collect measurable knowledge about possible risk groups and best practices in the organisation.
- Insight into the translation of measured results into policy and targeted interventions.
- Answers to questions about cases from their own practice.
- Tips and advice.
Participants are managers, directors, HR officers, occupational health and safety professionals and works council members.
- Capacity: 15 participants
- Date: In consultation
- Duration: 3 hours
- Location: In consultation
Would you like more information? Call us via +31 88 – 286 60 55 or contact us through the contact form. We’d be happy to think along with you.