DISCUSSING VITALITY AND EMPLOYABILITY
Many people find it difficult to talk to their employees or colleagues about their vitality, lifestyle and (sustainable) employability, because it is related to someone’s private life. Learn to discuss these topics in an effective way in this interactive training.
This training is unique because of the link between conversational skills and the content of what you want to, may and can say about someone’s vitality and lifestyle in the context of their sustainable employability. Participants improve their conversational skills through role play with a training actor, in situations that fit the needs of your organisation. Depending on the level of the participants, various techniques are introduced. Through ‘learning by doing’ participants gain insight into their own communicative behaviour and its effect on other people.
At the end of this training, participants will have:
- Insight into the underlying principles and techniques of effective vitality and employability conversations.
- Insight into their preferred style, strengths and pitfalls.
- Experience with what they want to and can say in a conversation on vitality or lifestyle, in an open, constructive and respectful way.
Participants are managers, HR officers, occupational health and safety professionals and works council members.
- Capacity: 10 – 20 participants
- Date: In consultation
- Duration: Half-day
- Location: In consultation
Would you like more information? Call us via +31 88 – 286 60 55 or contact us through the contact form. We’d be happy to think along with you.